Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Hahah todaay was a preetty good day, i guess. During passing period from 4th to 5th, I saw Jerry again and he wanted to use my lipgloss AGAIN. lol, i had to find it for him, and we were in front of Mr. Wat's class so like, while he was putting it on. Everyone was like "What the freak Jerry, your soo homo!" hahah, he claims that my classmates blasted him. Mr. ShinyLips just loves my lipgloss(;
So now, it's like 9:45 p.m. and i finished my homeworrk, but i really don't feel like working on my position paper which is due on friday ): Such a pain in the ass, man. I don't even know my topic, lool but i think i'm good at writing position papers, i'm just too lazy and can't stop procrastinating. That's off to a bad start, one of my goals were to stop being lazy and stop procrastinating ;[ . Oh well, well Sadies is this Saturday, and i'm not going! yay! lol justkidding, well have fun to everyone who's going. it's so freakin expensive , but it's the memories that's worth it right? (: No school Monday due to Lincoln's birthday, hurray! thankgoodness, i need the extra sleep i can. Hahah i wonder what would happen in my senior year . Okay, yeah right now i'm just talking about random shit, so i think i'll get started with my position paper :]
-tiffany<3>

No comments:

Post a Comment